In case you want to add information about Usersnap into your privacy pages on your website, we have a suggested content. Please, revise it with your legal advisors before using it.
The referring web application or website is using Usersnap by including the web snippet of Usersnap. This web application or website uses Usersnap, a user feedback solution provided by Usersnap GmbH (“Usersnap”). Usersnap uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the solution to remember data already filled out and for handling your session. Some information about your use of the web application or website will be transmitted to and stored by Usersnap on servers in the European Union (EU).
Usersnap will store the following information based on your usage:
● Email address (if specified)
● Screen resolution, screen size
● IP address (can be deactivated)
● Geographical location (based on IP address) (can be deactivated)
● Time of visit
● Used URL
● Device type & browser version, based on the user agent string
● DOM representation of the user to capture a screenshot and annotations of the users
● Browser console log (if activated)
● All customized fields & attachments that the customer defines in the widgets
Usersnap will use this information to add context information to manually submitted feedback by users, for analysis of feedback items, and generated reports in the dashboard of Usersnap. Usersnap may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Usersnap's behalf. Usersnap will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Usersnap.
For data-retention-related details please see How long is the data retained with Usersnap?
Updated 2 months ago