We are working hard to make Usersnap rock-solid to protect your user and customer data. Please, read everything we've implemented to give you the highest security possible.
If you are looking for our Enterprise security measurements, please go to this security page.
Information overview for our Enterprise security information
- Our secure system architecture
- Our hosting data centers
- Latest versions and security patches
- Penetration and vulnerabilities scans
- Redundant services and failover
- Data storages
- Compliance with GDPR
- Data segregation and data access
- Backups & disaster recovery
- Logs - authentication & login
- Passwords & sessions
- Federated Services & Single Sign On (SSO)
- Multi-factor authentication
- Permissions and roles
- Secure transport via HTTPS
- Encryption in transfer & at rest
Security in Software Development
- Code Reviewing
Additional Security Measures
- Business Continuity Plan
- Corporate Security Policies
- Office Security
- Incident response
- Security training
- Background checks
- Payment processing & PCI compliance
- Insurance CyberSecurity and E&O
Today, it's important to know what cookies are provided on your web application or website.
Local Storage / Cookies on the Usersnap feedback platform widget
The platform widget does not store any cookies on our customers' customers machines.
The platform widget does store some information in your browser's "localstorage", though, mostly to persist provided data.
- us-reporter_: an anonymized uuid for the user of the widget (“reporter_id”)
- us-assignee_[uuid]: uuid chosen in assignee field
- us-visitorEmail_[uuid]: email chosen in visitor field
- us-bubbleHiddenAt_[uuid]: time of closing a bubble
- us-WidgetShownOnce_[uuid]: true | false
- us-ShowAgainTimestamp_[uuid]: timestamp
- us-TimesShown_[uuid]: number
- us-ShowAgainAction_[uuid]: ‘dismiss’ | ‘submit’
If you are Usersnap Classic (legacy), please find the cookie-related information here.
We are offering the possibility of using Usersnap with Content Security Policy (CSP), which enhances certain security issues. Content Security Policy (CSP)
If you need a content template for your privacy page, please refer to this page For your Privacy Page .
Updated about 2 months ago