In your Usersnap dashboard, click on 'New Project'.
Choose a project template:
- Product testing feedback (Bug tracking, Quick issue reporting, UAT, and Beta test)
- Customer feedback (Micro survey, User feedback, Feature request, and Feedback menu)
- Product insight (Feature Requests, etc)
- Research survey (Customer effort, Product-market fit, New feature poll, etc)
- Satisfaction rating (Customer satisfaction, NPS, and customer engagement)
Give your project a name and define where the widget shall appear (this can be changed later as well).
If you'd like to restrict access to this project, please check the box below and hit "Done".
How do I change a project's name?
It’s possible to change the project name by clicking on it in the project configuration
Your feedback widgets will work on the browsers on (almost ;) all of your users' devices. Collect user feedback not only on desktop screen sizes but also on tablet and mobile phones. More information about this topic
Updated about 2 months ago