In your Usersnap dashboard, click on 'New Project'.
Choose one project type from the category of
- QA & testing (Bug tracking, Quick issue reporting, Beta test, and UAT)
- Customer feedback (Customer rating like NPS, CSAT, CES, etc)
- Product insight (Feature Requests, etc)
- User Research (Interview invitation)
- Feedback menu (Channel the feedback requests)
A few of the project types are labeled as "legacy". These belong to a classic version of Usersnap.
Give your project a name and define where the widget shall appear (this can be changed later as well).
If you'd like to restrict access to this project, please check the box below and hit "Done".
Your feedback widgets will work on the browsers on (almost ;) all of your users' devices. Collect user feedback not only on desktop screen sizes but also on tablet and mobile phones. More information about this topic
Updated 4 months ago