In your Usersnap dashboard, click on 'New Project'.
Choose one project type from the category of
- QA Feedback (Quality Assurance, UAT, Bug Reporting, Website Feedback)
- Customer Feedback (Customer rating like NPS, CSAT, CES, etc)
- Product Engagement (Feature Requests, etc)
- User Research (Schedule User Interviews)
- Menu & Routing (Channel the feedback requests)
A few of the project types are labeled as "legacy". These belong to a classic version of Usersnap.
Give your project a name and proceed.
If you are not familiar with these technical procedures, send this page to your developers.
Click 'Done' to finish setting up your project. Now, you can find the newly created project on your dashboard.
Your feedback widgets will work on the browsers on (almost ;) all of your users' devices. Collect user feedback not only on desktop screen sizes but also on tablet and mobile phones. More information about this topic
Updated 7 days ago